IECEx/ATEX-rated Zone 0
The 2AAA ProPolymer® HAZ-LO® is an extremely durable alkaline battery-powered intrinsically safe flashlight. This light offers a push-button tailswitch for momentary on on-off operation and integrated pocket clip.
- C4® LED produces 60 lumens; 800 candela; 57 meter beam distance; runs 16 hours
- Ultra-compact, about the size of a marker
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a blended beam with optimal peripheral illumination
- Impact and chemical-resistant engineering polymer construction
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Powered by 2 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- 13.7 cm; 54 grams with batteries
- Sealed construction
- Intrinsically safe
Dimensions: Length: 13.7 cm Major Diameter: 2.5 cm Body Diameter: 1.7 cm
Weight: 54g with batteries
Battery: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries
Safety Rating: IECEx/ATEX-rated Zone 0; Equipment Protection Level Ga, Group IIC (gas). For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. Temperature Class T4 (<135°C) gas.