The Flamefighter Marble 10 Year Thermal Heat Alarm is a photoelectric 3V Lithium cell (sealed in) heat detector with a battery life of 10 years.
Manufactured to the highest standard the Marble Thermal Heat Alarm has been designed to warn of flaming fires in the areas not suitable to install smoke alarms; kitchens, garages, workshops or laundries.
The Marble Thermal Heat Alarm monitors normal and expected changes at ambient room temperature. If rapid and constant change of temperature increases, the Thermal Heat Alarm will sound.
- Compact in size and elegant design (46 (L) x 46 (W) x 40 (H) mm)
- 10 year lithium battery (sealed in)
- Fixed point heat alarm
- Thermistor heat sensing element for accuracy, reliability and stability
- Power & alarm test button
- HUSH Feature
- 30 days Low battery signal
- Suitable for kitchens & areas where smoke alarms may be subjected to false alarms (eg. garages, lofts)
- Loud 85Db Alarm Signal
- Cannot be installed with battery missing
- Reliable, easy and simple installation
- Environmentally friendly
Power Source:3V lithium cell
Operating Temperature: CLASS A1. 55°C-65°C
Ambient Humidity: 10-90%RH (non-condensing)
Alarm Sound Level: 85 decibels at 3 metres minimum
Approvals: EN 60065, CCE, ROHS