The FLIR K2 is a rugged, reliable, and exceptionally economical thermal imaging camera specially designed for firefighting applications and severe conditions. Producing thermal images at 160 x 120 pixel resolution displayed on a bright 3” screen, the K2 helps firefighters find their way through thick smoke, assess situations with confidence, and expedite decisions.
- 3” LCD Display, 320 x 240 pixels
- MSX technology etches key details onto the thermal image
- Single large button for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Robust and reliable.
- IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 5 image modes
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC 1⁄4”-20
Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification; Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
Charging: 2.5 hours to 90%, vehicle charger available
Operating Temperature: –20°C to +55°C +85°C for 15 mins, +150°C for 10 mins, +260°C for 3 Mins
Dimensions: 90mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 250mm (H)
Comes complete with: battery (2 ea.), battery charger, lanyard strap, power supply, printed documentation, USB cable, user documentation CD-ROM